Automatic Parts Detection System
A robot-integrated vision system means simplicity, high functionality and reliability. The YAMAHA RCXiVY2+ combines all these benefits. By upgrading YAMAHA robots with a workpiece detection and tracking system, the setup time is being reduced by up to 80%.
Moreover all coordinates are adjusted automatically when a camera is installed on the moving robot arm or a stationary frame.
It can be connected with two 5 Megapixel cameras and distinguish up to 254 different workpieces. The easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for a diverse range of applications.
YAMAHA’s third generation of vision system comes with more advanced features such as
- Edge comparison and high volume parts counting
- High speed detection of irregular shaped parts (such as food or clothes)
- Recognition of overlapped work pieces
- “On-the-fly” position detection during robot movement
- Conveyor tracking for moving parts
- Possible to connect with 2 cameras in fixed and moving state