- The nut feeder enables an efficient feeding process.
- The push rod becomes magnetic so that the nut will be hold during the feeding process.
- A leveler switch controls, if always enough nuts are in the bowl.
- If there should be less, a new one will be supplied via vibration.
- It is also possible to feed nuts via “nut feed direction control” (+/- 10°)
Available as a single or double feeder (double feeder only for nuts with same seize).
Stroke of cylinder:
- stroke 150 push rod comes out around 85 mm
- stroke 200 push rod comes out around 135 mm
- stroke 250 push rod comes out around 185 mm
- stroke 300 push rod comes out around 235 mm
Length of feeding hose:
- 3 meters
- 5 meters